Design and Sell custom made tees on Teespring
Once in a lifetime everyone desire to have their own business, but either we are not ready to take the risk or doesn’t have enough found. Their is nothing like a perfect timing to start a business.
Walker Williams co-founder of Teespring has come up a amazing idea that helps entrepreneur to start their own business in less that $100.
Teespring is a platform that, let’s you crowd found and sell customized t-shirts in just three simple steps. Design the shirts, first gauge the desired number of customers then get the shirt printed and sent to customer who have pre-ordered. The company ships the shirts directly to the buyers and takes a small fee on every shirt and let you keep the rest.
Evan Stites-Clayton, Walker Williams
$56.9 million from Y Combinator, Fritz Lanman, Fuel Capital, FundersClub, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures.
- Top 30 Health startups in Europe - May 28, 2016
- Top 10 European Automotive Tech Startups - May 10, 2016
- Top 10 Travel Startups - March 16, 2016
- Top 10 Fashion Startups Of USA - March 7, 2016
- Top 11 Startups Funded By Celebrities - March 6, 2016
- 26 Ways for Driving Traffic to Your Website - February 27, 2016
- Teespring – Design and earn through your style - February 16, 2016
- Moveloot a marketplace for buying & selling old furniture - February 16, 2016
- Product Hunt for product, apps and website – Ryan Hoover - February 14, 2016