We can rank our website on top by using top free online seo tools. There are lots of free tools available but no need to use. Google provides mostly free seo tools.
In this post, I will present a list of awesome SEO tools. Google provides free seo tools. Google do free seo for your website. By using below google, to get more traffic, earning, reputation etc.
What is SEO ?
Seo stands for search engine optimization. It is a strategy to improve traffic on our website through organic search.
Check the below tools which are most powerful and absolutely free –
Google Keyword Planner ( Keyword optimization tool free) –
- We need to research keywords, to understand what people are actually searching for.
- Google has a free keyword research tool that allows you to do just that: Google Keyword Planner (formerly the Google Keyword Tool).
- With Keyword Keyword Planner, you can find new keyword ideas. Also, you can also check cpc bids on keywords. After using this tool, you can analyze. It provides the best keywords for seo.
- How to Use this tool
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner, click the Tools & settings icon , then under “Planning,” click Keyword Planner.
- Type or paste one or more of the following in the “Find new keywords” search box and, on your keyboard, press “Enter” after each one.
- Words or phrases that describe what you’re advertising.
- The URL of a web page or entire website related to your business.
- Now you can review your keywords in the keyword ideas page.
GDoc Seo Assistant (free keyword tools for seo) –
- GDoc Seo Assistant helps you to improve your content to the highest quality for SEO. It is absolutely a tool provided by Google.
- It provides a best chance to rank higher. It provides the best keywords for seo. It will provide you keywords for search engine optimization while writing your blog. It will check keyword density also.
- How to Use it :
- Install a new Google document
- Install the add-on on your Google Docs
- Select the Add-ons button on your header bar.
- Then click on “show” button
- Insert your keyword in the input box to generate relevant SEO suggestions and related keywords. We can optimize the content based on the keyword and suggestion.
Google Search Console (free search engine optimization) –
- Google Search Console tools provide reports to help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
- It is a free seo analysis tool powered by Google. It is also called webmaster tools.
- It is for Seo. It will index your website in google. You have to use this tool to index websites in google. GSC is a free web seo tool.
- Main focus of these tools is to provide free search engine optimization. It provides data on the dashboard.
- How to Use it:
- Sign in into Google Webmaster Tools
- Click “Add a property”.
- Choose “Website” from the drop-down menu .
- Enter the URL of your website.
- Pick a way to verify you own your website (HTML file upload, domain name provider, HTML tag, GA tracking code, or GTM container snippet).
- Verify your Website.
Google Analytics ( Digital Analytics) –
- Google Analytics is the most powerful digital analytics. It is a free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
- How to Use:
- It can take up to 24 hours for data to show up in Analytics.
- Google PageSpeed Insights (Free) –
- Page loading speed is one of the most important elements of a website. Better site speed leads to increased user satisfaction and higher rankings.
- Google PageSpeed Insights is a free tool that checks the speed of your site and provides suggestions to improve it.
- How to Use it:
- Open Google PageSpeed Insight.
- Enter your domain url in the input box and click on the ANALYZE button.
- Now, you can analyze your website.
- SEOWorkers Analysis Tool –
- It is another seo analysis tool. Also it provides seo search engine optimization. It analyzed a single page deeply.
- It is the best free search engine optimization.
- It provides report into the following sections:
- SEOQuake –
- SEOquake is a free plugin for your browser Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera, that provides you with organic research data at the click of a button.
- SEOquake can provide parameters for listings within search engine results. Along with organic research data, SEOquake provides other useful tools including an SEO Audit, Keyword Density report, Internal/External Link analysis and even social metrics.